Self-Care for Stress workshop - 16th May 2019
How You Think
Do you feel overwhelmed, tired and struggling with a never-ending ‘to do’ list?
This workshop will help you to understand what is overloading your mind and body and how through simple self-care techniques, you can achieve balance in your life.
The workshop is delivered by experienced trainer Lesley Jones and professional hypnotherapist Elaine Collins.
Is it right for me?
The course is open to anybody who's struggling with stress and would like to take back control of their life. You do not need any previous qualifications, knowledge or experience to attend.
What will I learn?
In a small, supportive group you’ll learn about the five pillars of self-care, the secrets of getting a good night’s sleep and practise relaxation techniques that will bring some calm into your everyday life.
What will it cover?
- Signs and symptoms of stress
- The five pillars of self-care
- Your current circumstances and how to manage them
- Hypnotherapy-based relaxation techniques
- Date: 16th May 2019
- Time: 6.30pm to 8.00pm
- Venue: Karm'en Kafe, Bridge Street, Carmarthen (behind Lorenzo's Bar, just a few yards from Spiffy)
- Cost: £15pp, which include a drink, slice of cake, handout materials and a voucher for 10% off at Spiffy
- Trainers: Lesley Jones, qualified coach and trainer, and Elaine Collins, professional hypnotherapist
- Parking: Parking is free after 6pm in all council-owned car parks. St Peters and St Johns car parks are both are short, five-minute walk from the venue.
- Accessibility: The venue has two steps outside the front door. Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
- Group Size: The workshop will be limited to 8 attendees. Early booking is advisable.
Waiting List: If you are unable to attend this date, but would like to attend a future workshop, please email email@example.com to be added to our waiting list.
Cancellations: Cancellations will be possible until seven days before the event, subject to a 10% processing fee. Any cancellations made after this date will be non-refundable but, as unforeseen circumstances do occur, you can pass your ticket onto a friend at no additional cost if you are unable to attend. Please contact us if you need to cancel your place.
Spiffy Voucher: One voucher per customer for use both in store and online. Valid for 3 months from date of issue. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
Click here for full event terms and conditions.