Rainbow Button Necklace - Chewable Sensory Jewellery
Do you chew through most of the Chewigem range? Try this Button Pendant!
The Button Pendant is one of our thicker Chewigems.
It’s great for people who use their back teeth for chewing!
Its stylish disc shape is great if you want a unique piece of Chewellery that will stand out but not make you stand out!
Perfect for Medium – Aggressive Chewers!
- 5 × 5 × 1.4 cm
- Chewigem’s silicone items are lead, latex, BPA, PVC and phthalate free.
- Silicone can withstand high and low temperatures and does not promote the growth of bacteria.
- You can wash all items in a dishwasher, steriliser or hot soapy water.
- All products should be used with adult supervision and checked frequently for signs of damage, they must be disguarded once damage is seen.
- Not suitable for children under 36 months of age, due to long cord - strangulation risk
- Once damaged, the necklace should be disguarded and replaced. The breakaway clasp and cord are NOT for chewing and are purely to hold the necklace in place, if you think your child will chew the clasp then this product is not suitable and you would be better with a bangle. We strongly recommend not to pull on the cord HARD whilst the pendant is being chewed as this puts force on the stringing hole which is the weakest point of the necklace and could cause it to break.