Mighty Cards - Empowering Kids to Manage Tricky Feelings
36 fun and engaging strategies to help children aged 4 - 11 cope when anxiety, anger and other tricky emotions feel too big.
Developed by child psychologist Dr Gail Sinitsky, these mighty strategies are based on effective psychological frameworks and include breathing techniques, creative activities, and movement exercises. Beautifully illustrated with clear instructions for each strategy, Mighty Cards promote happiness and calm, and increase self-esteem.
Loved by children, parents, and teachers:
- “I love the cards. I use them at bedtime and they make me feel calm” - 8-year-old
- “As a parent, I have found them particularly useful during lockdown as the children have found it difficult to express very confusing feelings. The cards have really helped them to use their bodies to calm and centre themselves.” - Mum to 5-year-old, 9-year-old & 11-year-old
- “We thought they were really great. Lots of lovely different strategies to help them calm down, breathe, express themselves etc. I would 100% recommend!” - Mum to 4-year-old, 7-year-old & 8-year-old
- “I would wholeheartedly recommend...Fun, creative and child centred...The cards are colourful, fun and have such beautiful illustrations” - SEN Resources Blog
- 36 fully illustrated cards printed on high quality card stock
- Includes a helpful leaflet explaining how best to use the cards
- Each card measures approx 9cm x 12.8cm