About Aery Aromatherapy Candles
Aery Aromatherapy Candles put wellbeing at the heart of their fragrances. Taking time to rest and find joy in the little things around your home is surprisingly uplifting and therapeutic. Each fragrance is designed to feelings of huge bunches of flowers and warm, caring hugs to gently unwinding into the comfiest and cosiest cushions.
Every candle is made in the UK with quality ingredients. Aery uses 100% plant-based wax and carrier oils that are free from paraffin and palm. They are proudly vegan and cruelty-free and as an eco-conscious brand all their products are plastic-free and re-recyclable.
About 'Dream Catcher'
The Dream Catcher Candle by Aery will float you away on a cloud of lavender, patchouli, and orange. A pillow of cedarwood, chamomile, and herbs provides a comforting base.
How to Make The Most Of Your Candle
- The temptation is to light your candle as soon as you get it. But make sure it’s warmed up a little beforehand. If the wax is too cold this can affect the burn and the wax can tunnel.
- Ensure your first burn is two hours long and try to resist the urge to burn for more than four hours. You should make sure the melt pool of the wax has reached the edge.
- As general housekeeping, you should trim the wick to make sure there’s an even burn and you’re not left with an unruly flame! We suggest 15mm
- Try to avoid short burns as this can add to the tunnelling affect.
- Make sure there is no debris sitting on the wax as this can affect the flame and potentially cause smoke.
- Keep out of direct sunlight, this could cause discolouring and potentially affect the wax as it’s likely to melt in the heat.
- 90% Natural Soy Wax 10% Rapeseed Wax.
- Net wt 7 oz 200g.
- 45 hour burn time.
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free.
- Lead-Free cotton wicks.
- GMO, Mineral wax & paraffin free.
- Essential oils and perfumes.
- Plastic Free Products.
- Made in England