Calm: The Magic of Sleep - A Bedside Companion (Book by Michael Acton Smith)
We have spent decades optimising our waking hours, but what about the precious hours after we doze off (or try to)? The Magic of Sleep tells you everything you've ever wanted to know about sleep but were too tired to ask.
As the most active time for our brains and the most important element to a calmer, happier life, sleep has become the topic of our times. Drawing on the success of Calm, the #1 app for sleep, meditation and relaxation, Michael Acton Smith writes the ultimate guide to good sleep.
Beautifully illustrated and packed with fascinating facts and anecdotes, this book contains life-changing tips. At once a bedside companion and a sleeping aide, The Magic of Sleep will be your solution to a better sleeping life, improving each of your waking hours.
- Reduce your sleepless nights by finding the perfect soundtrack for dozing off
- Learn the new science of sleep, including how to create ideas while you're asleep
- Discover the best recipes for home-made drinks that will make you drowsy
- Get to know your subconscious by starting a sleep journal and exploring lucid dreaming
- 240 full colour illustrated pages