Back to School Kit for Kids (7 to 11 years old) - A bundle of encouraging goodies for your child's mental health
Our Back to School Kit for Kids is a fantastic gift set for any child that struggles with anxiety around going back to school
Head back to school can be a confusing and challenging time for children, and it can have a big impact on their mental health. Whether it's a new school, a new class, or just being back in a social setting, it's common for children to experience stress and anxiety during this time.
We've created this Back to School Kit for children aged 7 to 11 to help boost their confidence, manage their worries and celebrate their achievements every single day. We've included five of our bestsellers that will boost their resilience and help manage fears and worries around being back in school.
The Back to School Kit for Kids includes:
- 'Be Resilient' Activity Book - Written by Dr. Sharie Coombes, this interactive book is full of encouraging and simple activities and exercises will help children to understand what resilience is, how resilient they already are and how to become even more resilient. (Swipe to the end of the photos for some preview pages)
- 'Remindfuls for Kids' Card Deck - Our bestselling deck of 50 colourful and uplifting reminders, perfect to as a little pick-me-up for whenever your child needs it. The 50 cards cover topics such as anxiety, self-esteem and thinking positively.
- 'What Am I Worried About?' Notepad - This handy little notepad is the perfect way to explore any worries or concerns your child has, and encourages them to reflect on them, and action plan a way forward. Ideal to use before school, to help them engage with their anxieties, and for you as a parent to understand how they're feeling.
- 'Reasons I Smashed It' Notepad - This is a great resource to use at the end of day, to encourage your child to celebrate their achievements, reflect on things they've done well, and in turn, boost their confidence.
- 'Triple Push Popper' Sensory Toy - A simple but effective sensory toy, that can be attached to your child's school back or pencil case, for them to use on the go! The act of popping the poppers makes for a great distraction during times of anxiety.
The following last postage dates have been set in line with the guidance from Royal Mail. Please allow plenty of time for placing your Christmas orders to ensure they arrive on time 🌟
- For orders using Standard or Free Delivery, please place your order by Sunday 17th December 2023 ⚠️
- For orders using Express delivery, please place your order by Tuesday 19th December 🚨
We will be closed for our Christmas holidays from Wednesday 20th December until Monday 8th January. You can still place orders as normal, however they will not be dispatched until we return 💖
Free shipping for all orders over £40 (after any discounts applied), to UK Mainland addresses
Royal Mail Tracked 48
(2-4 working days + dispatch time)
|2.99 - 3.99|
Royal Mail Tracked 24
(1-3 working days + dispatch time)
|3.99 - 4.99|
For standard retail orders under the £35 amount, we offer two types of shipping options. The cost of shipping varies depending on the shipping service and the parcel size/weight.
We use a fully tracked service that enables you to track shipping progress from our door to yours. Receive delivery updates by email/SMS and have peace of mind that your order will be delivered securely.
Items are normally dispatched between 1-3 working days. If delays are expected, we will email you with an update.
Collapsible tab content