A Toolkit for Modern Life - 53 Ways to Look After Your Mind (Book by Dr Emma Hepburn)
In this warm, wise book, clinical psychologist Dr Emma Hepburn (Instagram's @thepsychologymum) introduces her proven and practical tools for taking care of your mental and emotional wellbeing every day.
Using her trademark illustrations, Dr Hepburn (aka @thepsychologymum) shines a welcome ray of light into the neglected corners of your brain. From identifying what triggers unhappy thoughts to overcoming the fear of making mistakes, A Toolkit for Modern Life will help you to cultivate positive habits and feel more confident, happier and in tune with yourself.
- Call out and manage feelings of imposter syndrome
- Answer back to your inner critic
- Become aware of and monitor your emotional capacity
- Spot unhelpful thoughts and develop more helpful patterns of thinking
- Understand how the emotions cycle affects you
- Identify what triggers anxiety for you and how to intercept it
- Overcome the fear of making mistakes
- Spot and call out your 'catastrophizing'
- Identify and disarm social media comparisons
- Align your decisions and actions with your core values
- Assemble your own mental health toolkit for life
- 192 pages
- Dimensions - 13.6 x 2.2 x 18.2 cm
Free shipping for all orders over £35 (after any discounts applied), to UK Mainland addresses.
Royal Mail Tracked 48
(2-4 working days + dispatch time)
|2.99 - 3.99|
Royal Mail Tracked 24
(1-3 working days + dispatch time)
|3.99 - 4.99|
For standard retail orders under the £35 amount, we offer two types of shipping options. The cost of shipping varies depending on the shipping service and the parcel size/weight.
We use a fully tracked service that enables you to track shipping progress from our door to yours. Receive delivery updates by email/SMS and have peace of mind that your order will be delivered securely.
We aim (and mostly achieve) a 24 working hour turnaround from order to dispatch. However, this can change at times. You can find our current dispatch times on the top of our cart page.