5 Whys Problem Solver A6 Notepad - 50 pages
Have a problem you can't solve?
The '5 Whys' tool can help you to understand your problem and reach a solution.
How to use:
- Write the problem you are facing
- Ask the first 'why' - Why is your problem occurring?
- Write the answer to your first why in 'Why 1'
- Using the answer in 'why 1', ask why the answer in 'why 1' is occurring, then your write your answer in the next 'why'.
- Ask why three more times - work sequentially basing your question on the last answer you have written.
- An appropriate change or solution should then become more apparent.
This will help you to find the root cause of an issue and uncover why a problem is really occurring. That then helps you to work towards a solution!
50 fully illustrated sheets.