Coaching is simply a conversation between you and your coach where we help you to:
• Think more clearly about your problems and/or goals
• Decide what you need to do to change your life for the better
• Get the results you want
We do this by helping you to:
• look at the where you’re getting stuck with fresh eyes so you see the situation more clearly
• come up with a plan and a way forward that is right for you
• work out what you need to do next
• provide you with tools and techniques to make you more confident and resilient so you stay on track.
The range of issues people bring to coaching vary enormously and can cover anything from sticking to a diet to turning a hobby into a new business.We think it’s important to talk with you before you undertake coaching so we suggest you take advantage of our free discovery session which lasts 30 minutes and can take place face-to-face or over the telephone. You can then choose to either ‘pay as you go’ with single sessions or choose our three month package with three coaching sessions (£75) or our six month package with six coaching sessions (£150). If you sign up and purchase a coaching session or package before 31 July you can receive a third off. Please contact Lesley on 07976 289793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
We run a wide range of learning events, from short, evening sessions, to weekend retreats!
Live Well Workshops
In collaboration with Spiffy, we run 'How to Live Well' Workshops. We have four workshops available and all are just 90 minutes long. Each workshop gives you the opportunity to take some time for yourself, to consider what's working for you at the moment and what you'd like to change. You will receive practical tools and techniques which you can use straight away to start living well.
The four workshops are:
- How to bounce back from stress
- How to build your own self confidence
- How to use your daily habits to lead a healthier life
- How to find your true direction in life
Sign up to our newsletter and we'll let you know as soon as new dates become available!
Sign up to the Spiffy mailing list to be kept up to date with all the latest How You Think learning events and coaching offers!