Our aim at How You Think is to help individuals and teams within companies rethink how they operate on an individual and team basis. Too often individuals and teams approach tasks and projects in the same way they always have done and often there are better and more effective ways to get the desired results.
Our open programme provides you with a choice of either 90 minute, half or full day events that enable you to learn the most current thinking around working practices, management and leadership as well as enhancing your skills in these areas. Ideally you should come to the event with real issues you are trying to solve so that you can develop strategies, tools and techniques for resolving your workplace issues and challenges.
All courses on our open programme can be run in-house if you prefer at a date and location to suit you. Our open programme events include:
- Introducing, Implementing and Managing Change (1 day)
- Living with the Uncertainty and Stress of Change (half day)
- Motivating Your Team (half day)
- Challenging Conversations and How to Manage Them (90 mins)
- Resilience – How to Bounce Back from Stressful Situations (half day)
- Time and Energy Management – Increase Your Productivity (90 mins)
- Speaking and Presenting with Confidence (1 day)
- Working Assertively (half day)
- Resolving Conflict Situations (1 day)
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome (1 day)
- Wellbeing at Work (1 day)
- An Introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) (1 day)
Working in partnership with the team leader, we identify the issues faced by the team and put together a programme for addressing them. Programmes can consist of team development sessions, team coaching sessions or a mixture of both. The training is interactive and enables team members to explore and adopt new and improved ways of working.
Previous team development projects have included raising performance, strengthening inter-team relationships, enhancing communications, improving team credibility and building commitment to business goals.
Management coaching will build your knowledge and confidence if you are either new to management, stepping into new management responsibilities or a manager experiencing issues within their existing team.
Your coach will work with you so you can get quickly up to speed on management best practice and the options available to you for building on your strengths and those of your team members. You will spend time looking at your preferred approach to management and communication and identify the situations where your approach works well and alternatives for when your approach isn’t producing the results you require.
Coaching can take place either on a 1:1 basis or with small groups of managers experiencing similar challenges.
Sign up to the Spiffy mailing list to be kept up to date with all the latest How You Think learning events and coaching offers!