Stock Management Assistant (Temporary Seasonal Cover) APPLY NOW
We are looking for a part-time seasonal staff member to join our busy warehouse team during the chaotic seasonal period, up until Christmas.
We have one role available with 20 hours per week as standard, with the possibility of more arising. Working days and times are flexible and will be discussed at interview.
Main duties include:
- Dealing with stock deliveries and purchase orders.
- Contacting vendors and suppliers regarding missing/damaged stock.
- Filing away paperwork.
- Correctly logging in and putting away stock.
- Keeping the work area clean and tidy, including filling up the bins ready for collection.
- Allocating new stock to bin locations.
- Some working at height may be required.
- Assisting with stock-take.
We are looking for an energetic person who has strong attention to detail, wanting to work in a fast-paced environment and absolutely must be a team player. Our processes are all system based and training will be provided. The ability to make a good cuppa is a bonus!
Please note - we do have a small dog, so applicants should be comfortable around dogs and cannot have known allergies. You will be pestered frequently!
Our warehouse is located in Johnstown, Carmarthen. Free parking is available outside our unit.
Please note that interviews will be conducted via Zoom to aid with social distancing, for successful applicants during the week commencing 19th October 2020.
To apply for this position, please fill in the form below, attach a current CV and click submit! We will be in touch soon to let you know if you have progressed to the next stage! :)2020-10-16|||Johnstown, Carmarthen|||Warehouse Team||||||iWs9BcUqjfvS9176|||TEMPORARY|||GBP|||HOUR|||range||||||8|||9|||true